Established on September 1, 1980, Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service is a non-profit community based organization that provides crisis intervention services to anyone living in Saskatoon who is experiencing distress and needing immediate help.
Our professional staff may respond to clients over the phone, in the office and in the home.
Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service is comprised of two service units:
- 24 Hour Mobile Crisis Service
- Crisis Management Service
Crisis resolution for people in distress.
Quality and timely crisis intervention service for all Saskatoon citizens
- Respect for the inherent dignity and worth of persons
- Pursuit of social justice
- Service to humanity
- Integrity in professional practice
- Confidentiality in professional practice
- Competence in professional practice
(Consistent with Canadian Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics, 2005)