Saskatoon Crisis Intervention SERVICE
Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service (SCIS) intervenes and manages social, emotional and psychological emergencies for people experiencing acute and ongoing crisis 24 hours each day, 365 days of the year.
Hours Per Day
Days of the Year
Established on September 1, 1980, Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service is a non-profit community based organization that provides crisis intervention services to anyone living in Saskatoon who is experiencing distress and needing immediate help.
Our professional staff may respond to clients over the phone, in the office and in the home.
Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service is comprised of the following:
- Mobile Crisis Service, including the Police and Crisis Team
- Crisis Management Service
- Journey Home-Housing First
Make safe and Connect
Quality and timely crisis intervention service for all Saskatoon citizens
- Respect for the inherent dignity and worth of persons
- Pursuit of social justice
- Service to humanity
- Integrity in professional practice
- Confidentiality in professional practice
- Competence in professional practice
(Consistent with Canadian Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics, 2005)