Casual Mobile Crisis Worker
We are currently recruiting for a casual Crisis Worker. Note: this is not a summer job but is year-round. Only those available year-round need apply.
This position provides direct response on the telephone or in person to situations including child abuse and neglect, suicide intervention and mental health/addictions, domestic and family problems. Crisis Workers respond as a member of a team and also work independently. This is a shift-work position.
Must be able to work days, evenings, nights and weekends.
The work is both challenging and rewarding. Excellent benefits package after 300 hours.
– Must have a 4-year Bachelor of Social Work or Bachelor of Indigenous Social Work University Degree from an accredited Faculty of Social Work
– Must have a valid driver’s license (Driver’s Abstract required) and computer skills.
– Must agree to a Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Check
Terms of Employment:
– Casual year-round position
– Starting wage: $28.05 per hour