Casual Mobile Crisis Worker
The Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service is a professional community-based organization that provides 24-hour crisis services for individuals and families in distress.
We are currently recruiting for a casual Crisis Worker. Note: this is not a summer job but is year-round. Only those available year-round need apply.
This position provides direct response on the telephone or in person to situations including child abuse and neglect, suicide intervention and mental health/addictions, domestic and family problems. Crisis Workers respond as a member of a team and also work independently. This is a shift-work position.
Must be able to work days, evenings, nights and weekends.
The work is both challenging and rewarding. Excellent benefits package after 300 hours.
- Must have a 4-year Bachelor of Social Work or Bachelor of Indigenous Social Work University Degree from an accredited Faculty of Social Work.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (Driver’s Abstract required) and computer skills.
- Must agree to a Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Check.
Terms of Employment:
- Casual year-round position
- Starting wage: $28.61 per hour
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter, resume and two references in a Word document by 4:00 p.m. on September 1, 2021 to:
Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service Inc.
313 Ontario Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7K 1S3
Fax: (306) 664-1974
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.