Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service is the only 24-hour Mobile Crisis Unit serving the people of Saskatoon. Delivering this important and effective service would not be possible without donations from the community and our funding partners. Your donation helps SCIS continue to deliver this vital service to individuals, families, or groups in crisis.
To donate to Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service:
Visit www.canadahelps.org and find us there.
Mail your donation to:
Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service
313 Ontario Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7K 1S3
We would also like to thank our partners:
- Ministry of Social Services
- City of Saskatoon
- Saskatchewan Health Authority
- Saskatchewan Government Insurance
- Ministry of Corrections, Public Safety and Policing
- United Way of Saskatoon and Area
- Housing Partnership Strategy
- Saskatoon Sexual Assault & Information Centre