SaskNative Rentals and Camponi Housing Corporation are helping to break the cycle of homelessness in Saskatoon by providing stable housing for people experiencing homelessness. Residents at Edwards Manor will have access to on-site peer and cultural supports as well as employment readiness and addiction management services.
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with Saskatoon Community Foundation
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with United Way of Saskatoon & Area
- Prairie Toyota Dealers Reels on Wheels Drive – in Movie Fundraiser
- Darin Mcleod of Ens Auto Announces $16,000 donation to local charities battling COVID 19
- United Way Community Initiatives Fund