Eric Thiessen is one of three Saskatchewan filmmakers exhibiting short documentary films on February 13, 23, and 26 in Regina, Saskatoon, and Big Beaver. Thiessen’s film, Talking at Night, follows the Mobile Crisis team from Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service as they respond to crisis calls on a night shift.
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with Saskatoon Community Foundation
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with United Way of Saskatoon & Area
- Prairie Toyota Dealers Reels on Wheels Drive – in Movie Fundraiser
- Darin Mcleod of Ens Auto Announces $16,000 donation to local charities battling COVID 19
- United Way Community Initiatives Fund