Global News’ Meaghan Craig interviewed filmmaker Eric Thiessen about his short film Talking at Night. Thiessen shared his goals for the film: showcasing the nature of the work that Mobile Crisis does, and making people in crisis aware that there is help available to them.
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with Saskatoon Community Foundation
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with United Way of Saskatoon & Area
- Prairie Toyota Dealers Reels on Wheels Drive – in Movie Fundraiser
- Darin Mcleod of Ens Auto Announces $16,000 donation to local charities battling COVID 19
- United Way Community Initiatives Fund