The Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) has allowed Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service to increase our staffing capacity to continue serving vulnerable individuals and families in need, both on the phone and in the community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As we respond to crises related to family and interpersonal distress, mental health and addictions, suicide prevention and abuse of older adults, grant dollars have helped to reduce the impact of COVID at our agency, and have allowed us to remain open on the front lines as part of the emergency service continuum.
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with Saskatoon Community Foundation
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with United Way of Saskatoon & Area
- Prairie Toyota Dealers Reels on Wheels Drive – in Movie Fundraiser
- Darin Mcleod of Ens Auto Announces $16,000 donation to local charities battling COVID 19
- United Way Community Initiatives Fund