Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service wishes to thank the Cameco Step Up for Mental Health fund, administered by Saskatoon Community Foundation. SCIS is pleased to announce that it has received $24,500.00 which will support the Trauma Informed Service (TIS) — Staff Education & Support project.
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with Saskatoon Community Foundation
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with United Way of Saskatoon & Area
- Prairie Toyota Dealers Reels on Wheels Drive – in Movie Fundraiser
- Darin Mcleod of Ens Auto Announces $16,000 donation to local charities battling COVID 19
- United Way Community Initiatives Fund