The Star Phoenix’s Zak Vescera writes about the Managed Alcohol Program that began in 2017 as a joint effort between Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service and The Lighthouse Supported Living. MAP is a harm reduction program designed to provide participants with safe, regular doses of beverage alcohol to help manage their chronic alcoholism. In April of 2019 the program received funding from the Saskatchewan Health Authority to hire staff to serve participants.
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with Saskatoon Community Foundation
- Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) in partnership with United Way of Saskatoon & Area
- Prairie Toyota Dealers Reels on Wheels Drive – in Movie Fundraiser
- Darin Mcleod of Ens Auto Announces $16,000 donation to local charities battling COVID 19
- United Way Community Initiatives Fund