Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service (SCIS) provides comprehensive crisis response services to individuals and families 24 hours each day, 365 days of the year.
This service includes crisis counselling and conflict management, provided over the phone, in the SCIS office or in the home. Following initial interventions, referrals for ongoing support may be provided.
A Crisis may involve:
- Suicidal feelings, thoughts or plans
- Child abuse and neglect
- Marriage and family problems
- Relapse of a mental illness
- Problems with drug and alcohol use and abuse
- Problem gambling
- Excessive personal distress
- Older adults/seniors in distress
IF YOU FEEL AND/OR THINK YOU ARE IN CRISIS, CONTACT MOBILE CRISIS SERVICE
AT OUR 24 HOUR CRISIS PHONE LINE: